FAO Registration Help
Our agency-dedicated service representatives are available to assist you at 1-877-776-2436.
Agency Code: To recieve the correct Progressive® agent code for your agency, please contact our Agent Licensing Department at 1-877-776-2436.
Agency Federal Tax ID: Your Agency Federal Tax ID can be found on your 1099 Tax Form. If you are recieveing an error message, the Tax ID that we have on file may be different than the Tax ID that you are providing.
Agency Email: During registration, this will be the primary email address we have on file for your agency.
- Your password cannot be your agent code or user ID;
- Your password must be six to eight characters in length;
- Your password must contain three out of the following four types of characters:
- A digit (0-9)
- An upper case letter (A-Z)
- A special character (#, $, or @)
Note: Your password will be case-sensitive
We display a password strength meter to assist you with picking a safe and secure password.
Forgot your password? Choose a new one here.
Troubleshooting: If you continue to experience technical problems, please call us at 1-800-695-4050 and have the following information available:
- The error message you recieved;
- The approximate date/time when you recieved the error message;
- The page where you encountered the error message;
- What browser/version you were using(e.g., Google Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88);
- What operating system/platform (e.g., Windows XP) you were using; and
- What Internet Service Provider you are using
Browser Recomendation: We recommend that you use Google Chrome, Safari or Edge when accessing FAO. This helps ensure that you have the best possible experience when navigating the growing number of features and functionality available on the site.
Screen Resolution: We recomend that you set your monitor to an 800 x 600 pixel resolution or higher to best view the entire site. The resolution affects how much you can see on your screen. The lower the resolution, the bigger everything is, resulting in less space on your screen.